The application can be written in English or in Swedish. The application should be in one single PDF file, font size 11 and 1.5 spacing and consists of no more than four pages.
The application must contain the following parts:
- A document stating that the faculty supports the application.
- A project description, stating goal and purpose, what activites will be undertaken, and the project period.
- A budget, stating how much you are applying for, how it will be used and other sources of funding, if relevant.
- A list of participants of the project both at Lund Univeristy and the partner universities, includng name, title, department/facullty, university and contact information.
- An account of what the plans are for running and financing the programme.
Deadline for submission of application: 1 February 2023
There are 7 questions in this survey.